Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Would you share this with me?

I found this on someones tumblr that I follow:

 6 things that you miss
1. Having loving parents in my life
2. All my friends, who don’t live in Manchester
3. The sea
4. A cat in the house
5. Humanity and common sense in some people
6. 8 hours sleep per night

And I loved it. I am currently attempting to come up with 1000 ways to say that you miss someone. This is being concocted with the lovely lucas stibbard.

In the meantime?

6 things that I miss
1. Waking up to birds, sky, dirt, grass and the smell of the bush every morning.
2. Having enough time in my life to totally indulge in the people I love.
3. The ocean.
4. Having a garden to meander in.
5. Riding my horse. Feeling that complete sense of freedom as you gallop through the bush.
6. The Never Never river, the Promised Lands - The place where I grew up. 

What 6 things do you miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment